Aims of St Alban’s Catholic Primary School
We aspire to teach the children to have respect for religious and moral values and to have respect for other races, religions and ways of life. We actively encourage the children to celebrate difference.
St Alban’s Catholic Primary School aims to provide the highest possible standard of education across the curriculum.
We wish to foster our pupils’ relationship with God and with others in order to be capable of reaching their full potential as responsible and caring adults.
- To provide a safe, caring stimulating environment for our children
- To foster in our children a reverence for God; a sense of love and respect for one another, and a true understanding of the Catholic Faith
- To see the values of God’s kingdom, prayer, truth, holiness, justice, love, forgiveness and peace at work in our school community
- To deepen the relationship between the home, school and the Parish of St Alban’s
- To use the school’s Mission Statement as a basis for ensuring personal growth and professional development within our community
- To help the children to acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes that will help them to live a full and interesting adult life in the community